Founded by a team of Cloud and business technology experts, Zeta Sky offers a full range of business IT services and consulting. Our main expertise is in moving parts or all of your business IT needs to the Cloud. With over a decade of experience in the business technology space, our expert staff is well versed in multiple industries and solutions. Our core competencies include technologies such as AWS, Citrix, and Microsoft. Below is a short list of common areas we can help your business:
- Application Hosting
- Backup & Business Continuity
- Bandwidth Procurement
- Cloud Migrations
- Design & Implement Private Clouds
- Device Maintenance & Monitoring
- Network Security
- Strategic IT Planning & Design
- Server Management & Patching
- WiFi Design and Implementation
Why We’re Different
Transparency is what we live by. We make business technology stable and more accessible than ever without making it more complicated than it needs to be. Often times IT is kept complex when it really doesn’t have to be. We believe in empowering our clients with information rather than keeping things a “mystery”. Don’t get us wrong, we don’t expect you to “speak geek”, but at the end of the day we believe it is important for our clients to fully understand the solutions we put in place for them. In the spirit of being transparent and simple, here are some bullet points to sum it up:
- We keep IT simple. Although certain solutions can be complex, we make them easy for you to understand and provide as much “under the hood” details as you need.
- We were born in the Cloud. Well not literally…but our company has offered Cloud solutions since day 1 and it is our expertise. Most other IT providers are focused on more traditional IT and are now trying to catch up to offering Cloud because the market is demanding it.
- We put you in control. The last thing you want is to feel locked in with a Cloud and/or IT provider because of lack of transparency. Our solutions are delivered with full transparency. We feel it is our duty to provide you with full documentation and understanding of your network.